https://ncuih.org/wp-content/uploads/Website-Graphics-Logo-Package_NCUIH_D081_V1_NCUIH-News.png 1126 1501 NCUIH https://ncuih.org/wp-content/uploads/NCUIH-2022-Logos_Full-Logo-3.png NCUIH2020-05-15 18:36:092022-07-13 18:47:47UIO Funding Opportunities COVID-19
UIO Funding Opportunities COVID-19
Download PDF with Links
HHS Announces Additional $500 Million to Indian Health Service for Provider Relief Fund
- IHS and tribal hospitals will receive a $2.81 million base payment plus three percent of their total operating expenses
- IHS and tribal clinics and programs will receive a $187,000 base payments plus five percent of the estimated service population multiplied by the average cost per user
- Urban Indian Organizations – will receive $181,000 base payment plus 6% of the estimated service population multiplied by the average cost per user.
- View Opportunity: https://www.hhs.gov/coronavirus/cares-act-provider-relief-fund/index.html
U.S. Department of Agriculture Rural Distance Learning & Telemedicine Grants
- Program Fact Sheet– 2nd window of funding that includes $25 million from CARES Act for DLT to support telecommunications for rural areas.
- Grant funds may be used for:
- Broadband facilities
- Audio, video and interactive video equipment
- Terminal and data terminal equipment
- Computer hardware, network components and software
- Inside wiring and similar infrastructure that further DLT services
- Acquisition of instructional programming that is a capital asset
- Acquisition of technical assistance and instruction for using eligible equipment
- View Opportunity:
Deadline: July 13, 2020
SAMHSA COVID-19 Emergency Response for Suicide Prevention Grants
- The purpose of this program (COVID-19 ESRP) is to support states and communities during the COVID-19 pandemic in advancing efforts to prevent suicide and suicide attempts among adults age 25 and older in order to reduce the overall suicide rate and number of suicides in the U.S. A minimum of 25 percent of direct services funding be used to support this domestic violence victims population. 50 awards anticipated.
- View Opportunity: https://www.samhsa.gov/grants/grant-announcements/fg-20-007
Deadline: May 22, 2020 on rolling basis
Administration for Children and Families (ACF)- CARES Act Allocation
- CARES Act included $6.3 billion in additional funding for ACF to respond to coronavirus related needs.
- View opportunity: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/coronavirus/acf-covid-19-stimulus
COVID-19 Funding Guidance for Tribes, Tribal Organizations, and Urban Indian Organizations
CDC – Urban Indian Prevention, Response and Control of COVID-19 Initiative
- $8 million UIO set-aside for public health via NCUIH contracts
- View Opportunity
- Deadline: May 1, 2020
Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)-Rural Tribal COVID-19 Response Program
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, $15 million for tribes, tribal organizations, UIOs, or health service providers to tribes to carry out telehealth and rural health activities
- View Opportunity
- Deadline: May 6, 2020
CDC – Comprehensive Suicide Prevention
- View Opportunity
- Deadline: May 26, 2020
NIH- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases from the Families First Coronvirus Response Act
- $836 million, includes training to prevent and reduce exposure to health workers.
- No distribution fund has been created yet.
$100 billion- Public Health Social Service Emergency Fund will be distributed to current Medicare providers based on revenues.
HHS- Provider Relief Fund Act
- View opportunity: $100 billion allocated in CARES Act for the Provider Relief Act Fund to assist providers impacted by COVID-19 with a $400 million set aside for IHS
- Fact Sheet on distribution
- Registration for claims reimbursement for Providers Treating Uninsured COVID-19 Patients
Fact Sheet on distribution Registration for claims reimbursement for Providers Treating Uninsured COVID-19 Patients
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!