Title: Executive Director
Reports to: Board of Directors
STATUS: Full Time
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
South Dakota Urban Indian Health is seeking a full time Executive Director (ED). The (ED) serves as the chief executive officer for the multi-site healthcare organization in South Dakota and reports directly to the Board of Directors.
The ED has primary responsibility for organizational design and management, strategic planning, project development and documented policies and procedures. Their responsibilities also include maintaining/increasing financial security and support. They will lead as advised by the Board of Directors and administer and enforce the agency’s mission.
- Minimum of a Bachelors in public health, health administration, or related discipline with a minimum of 5 years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have experience writing and managing grants, and securing funding resources
- Must have management level experience in a non-profit and/or healthcare agency
- Knowledgeable of current public health care issues
- Experience with Urban Indian Programs preferred
Preference will be given to qualified Indian applicants, however all qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. Must be able to provide Indian Preference documentation if claimed. Competitive wage based on qualifications with broad benefit package available.
Contact: Barb Pearson
(605)339-0420 ext 1219