https://ncuih.org/wp-content/uploads/Website-Graphics-Logo-Package_NCUIH_D081_V1_NCUIH-News.png 1126 1501 NCUIH https://ncuih.org/wp-content/uploads/NCUIH-2022-Logos_Full-Logo-3.png NCUIH2020-04-06 16:56:042022-07-18 16:57:02News Archive
- CDC Reports COVID-19 has Disparate Impact on Minorities including American Indians and Alaska Natives (June 10, 2020)
- POLITICO: Democrats seek hazard pay for health workers amid pandemic (April 8, 2020)
- ABC News – Indian Country faces higher risks, lack of resources in COVID-19 fight (April 3, 2020)
- NPR: Coronavirus Exposes Public Health Inequities in Indigenous Communities (April 2, 2020)
- National Journal: COVID-19 strains urban Indian health resources (March 31, 2020)
- VICE: The US Has Neglected Indian Country for Years. Now Comes a Pandemic (March 25, 2020)
- The Guardian: Timing is Critical: Native Americans Warn Virus May Overwhelm Underfunded Health Services (March 20, 2020)
- Politico: Exclusive: Emergency coronavirus funds for American Indian health stalled (March 20, 2020)
- The Hill: How the coronavirus threatens Native American communities (March 19, 2020)
- Law360: Dems’ Bill Would Let Tribes Tap Emergency CDC Funds (March 16, 2020)
- NBC News: Native American tribes brace for coronavirus: ‘It’s going to be a test’ (March 15, 2020)
- NBC News: Woman says children who came into contact with Rudy Gobert being denied coronavirus testing (March 14, 2020)
- Salt Lake Tribune: ‘We are not ready for this’: Native American tribes struggle to deal with coronavirus (March 4, 2020)
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!