The 2019 NCUIH End of Year Giving Campaign will support critical but unmet policy needs and marginalized issues: Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women, Elder Health, Youth Suicide Prevention and Environmental Health!
“At NCUIH we are extremely inspired by the progress we have made in 2019 and look forward to even more exciting work in 2020. As we prepare for the New Year, we’re thrilled and excited by the community’s generosity. Now, more than ever, we need your help,” said Francys Crevier, Executive Director of NCUIH.
Donate to become an advocate while sharing the love of the season!
- NCUIH is devoted to protecting and advocating for AI/AN needs and to ensure a future for our Urban Indian Organizations (UIOs) across the nation. For over 20 years, NCUIH has devoted all of its efforts to advocate for Urban Indian Health Programs’ interests and needs before Congress and Federal agencies. NCUIH works with Congress to promote awareness of AI/AN disparity issues and resources to better serve our AI/AN communities in urban settings.
Donate at least $10 per month and be an integral part of NCUIH’s life-changing work (less than 2 drinks at Starbucks and it is going to protect the future of Indian health!).
This year’s 2019 NCUIH End of Year Giving will support and expand our work on:
Urban Indian Youth and Suicide Prevention Council
- The Youth Advisory Council needs your help to:
- Expand the training and opportunities for the Council to be equipped to be the future Urban Indian Health Leaders—and to
- Increase the number of forums for our Urban Indian Youth to educate all of us on the optimal way to keep our youth safe and healthy!
Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women Initiative
AI/AN Urban Environmental Health Initiative
Elder AI/AN Urban Health Improvement Initiative
Three (3) our ways you can make an impact this year:
- Donate at least $10 per month and be an integral part of NCUIH’s life-changing work (less than 2 drinks at Starbucks and it is going to protect the future of Indian health!) or through the CFC Campaign
- Donate a one-time lump amount
- Share our Facebook posts and retweet us to spread the message #NCUIH and share the #NCUIHLove