May 13, 2021 | 2:30-3:30 p.m. EST
Next in the “COVID-19 and Infection Control” series is the seventh session, which will discuss the importance of “Good Ventilation & Air Handling as a Part of Infection Control.”
1. Rochelle Moore, LMHC (Urban Indian Center of Salt Lake)
2. Karen Kwok, MSN, FNP-BC, MPH (NCUIH)
3. Dr. Abigail Carlson, (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Identify and review the techniques and requirements for proper ventilation and air handling procedures
- Encourage engagement around proper ventilation and air handling within a clinical setting as part of infection control
- Demonstrate an understanding and recognize the importance of ventilation and air handling in a clinical setting during the COVID-19 pandemic.