April 13, 2023 | 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. EDT
This webinar will increase awareness and hands on strategies on behavioral health issues which are important and unique to Native Veterans. Insights and expertise will be shared by Mary Milsaps and Zeke Vanderpool of Operation Angel Wing, a non-profit that targets the individual needs of American veterans/first responders and their families suffering from the devastating effects of Post-Traumatic Stress.
- Understand the effects of trauma on the individual and their family.
- Identify the unique challenges that urban AI/AN veteran’s face as they reenter civilian life
- Explore the Whole-Health Approach in providing Native veterans culturally competent mental health resources and preventative care.
- Mary Milsaps, Co-founder of Operation Angel Wing
- Zeke Vanderpool, Co-founder of Operation Angel Wing