Red Ribbon Campaign: Uniting AI/AN Communities to Eliminate HIV/AIDS
This interactive three-part series will provide a special focus on providing support and resources to the frontline practitioners fighting to eliminate HIV/AIDS in Indian Country. This series will will also provide forums for participants to learn about and discuss innovative resources and best practices in the reduction of stigma in the community, providers, and support systems and emphasize increasing outreach and testing services, and hearing the stories from the frontlines of our urban Indian communities.
- Provide insight into integrating clinical interventions and treatments for addressing and eliminating the HIV/AIDS epidemic.
- Supplement existing knowledge on ways providers can support HIV/AIDS care and treatment provision.
- Dr. Jorge Mera, Director of Infectious Diseases | Cherokee Nation Health Services (CNHS)
- Jessica Leston, Clinical Programs Director | Northwest Portland Area Indian Health Board (NPAIHB)
- David Stephens, BSN, RN, ECHO Clinic Director | Northwest Portland Area Indian Health Board (NPAIHB)
UIO ED/CEOs, UIO Staff
This webinar is made possible by the Minority HIV/AIDS Fund through the Indian Health Service.