June 16, 2022 | 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. EST
Get Out The Vote/Integrated Voter Engagement Project will host a National Project Celebration: One Vote, One Family, One Voice at a Time. The program includes welcoming remarks from The National Urban Indian Family Coalition, a panel discussion from the 2022 grantees, and offers guidance on available voter education and civic engagement resources.
This event will feature our resilient and advocacy powerhouse grantees: The Urban Indian Center of Salt Lake City, Urban Inter-Tribal Center of Texas, and NATIVE HEALTH. The Urban Indian Organizations will discuss American Indian/ Alaska Native voter integration practices that they found beneficial and highlight achievements.
The session will end with a call to action and engagement strategies for UIOs to energize the One Voice at a Time, One Vote at a Time Get Out the Vote message.
- Rio Fernandes, Lower Elwha Klallam Tribe, Director of Civic Engagement, National Urban Indian Family Coalition
- Ralyn Montoya, Diné, Media Specialist, The Urban Indian Center of Salt Lake City
- Adam Shorter, Cherokee, Operations Director, Urban Inter-Tribal Center of Texas
- Susan Levy, Communications Coordinator, NATIVE HEALTH
- Jeremy Zahn, Tunica-Biloxi Indian Nation, Development Coordinator, Urban Inter-Tribal Center of Texas
- Time (EST)
- Agenda Item
- Welcome/ Opening Remarks
- UIO Grantee Panel
- Call to Action and Engagement Strategies
Everyone, NUIFC cohort members