- This event has passed.
Peer-to-Peer Solutions Center: Ask Anything HIT
August 15 @ 2:00 pm - 2:45 pm
August 15, 2023 | 2:00 – 2:45 p.m. EDT
Attendees will have the opportunity to ask any Health Information Technology (HIT) related questions to our Subject Matter Expert James Spillane. In previous Peer-to-Peer Solutions Center trainings, Mr. Spillane has touched on various HIT subjects which include the following:
- Driving Social Determinants of Health Program Improvement Strategies
- Care System Design: The Importance of Categorization in EHRs
- RPMS Data Capture Guidance for Grant Reporting
To provide Urban Indian Organizations (UIO) with HIT Technical Assistance and support.
- Identify and discuss common challenges in HIT and EHR
- Discuss what HIT/EHR resources/trainings are needed
- Provide TA Support to UIO challenges with HIT and EHR
- James Spillane, HIT SME
- Tiffani Stark, NCUIH
- UIO ED/CEOs
- UIO staff
- Clinical Application Coordinators (CACs)
- Billers and Coders
- UIO staff who work with HIT, HIT Leadership
Please contact our Public Health Programs Manager, Tiffani Stark, at TStark@ncuih.org for more information.
For past Communities of Learning, trainings, webinars, and resources, please visit our Community of Learning page.