- This event has passed.
NCUIH Project Firstline: Information Session on Professional Development Scholarships for UIO Staff (October 13, 2020)
October 13, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Date of Event: Oct 13, 2020
Audience: UIO Staff
NCUIH will hold a pre-application meeting to answer any questions about the application process.
Melissa Watson, NCUIH
Dionne Apedjihoun, NCUIH
- Listening session for UIO staff in reference to applying to Project Firstline
- Explain application process, steps needed to complete, as well as any necessary documentation needed
- Explain the ability to work with the concierge services throughout process
About UIO Staff Professional Development Scholarships
- UIO Staff Professional Development Scholarships for certification, training, or conferences on infection prevention and control or related process or quality improvement areas
- Reimbursement up to $1,100 per individual UIO staff member
- Scholarships based on eligibility, limited to available funds, and processed in the order in which applications are received (no more than 2 per UIO)
- Awards do not cover fees for associate, bachelor, graduate or other college coursework or degrees.
For questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For past Communities of Learning, trainings, webinars, and resources, please visit our Community of Learning page.