- This event has passed.
RE-INDIGENIZE HEALTH: Mental Health Talking Circle
July 16, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Mental Health Talking Circle
Friday, July 16 | 7:00-8:30 p.m. ET
• Learn how COVID-19 affected AI/AN youth’s mental wellbeing and understanding its long-lasting effects
• Learn about the Medicine Wheel Teachings of spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical health and balance.
• Reclaim Cultural Resilient Leadership skills and transcend through trauma (historical and intergenerational)
• Gain knowledge and understanding of traditional medicines and creation stories to provide comfort and healing during COVID-19
- NCUIH Youth Council Cohort 3
- Brian Frejo (Pawnee/Seminole Nations)
Healthy Native Youth, We R Native, Center for Native American Youth, UNITY
For past Communities of Learning, trainings, webinars, and resources, please visit our Community of Learning page.