November 16, 2022 | 12:00 p.m. EST
This three part on-demand series explores ways healthcare facilities and frontline practitioners can create a truly person-centered experience for their patients and communities. This webinar series will provide participants with a deep understanding of the key elements of patient-centered care and why it matters as an effective strategy for fostering trust between patient, provider, and health care systems.
- Health Literacy: An Essential Component of Communication Strategy for Person-Centered Care:
- Lyz Best, NCUIH, MA, MPH
- Molly Siegel, NCUIH, MPH, CPH
- Engaging Your Workforce to Improve Health Outcomes Through Person Centered Care:
- Alyssa Smith-Longee, NCUIH, MPH, BSN, RN
- Navigating a Person-Centered Team Approach to Chronic Disease Management:
- Vanessa Alvarez, American Indian Health Service of Chicago, MSN, APRN, FNP-BC
- Cynthia Gourneau, American Indian Health Service of Chicago, Diabetes Educator/Pharmacist
- Shandiin Begay, American Indian Health Service of Chicago, MSW, Behavioral Health Counselor/Intake Coordinator
Register for this exciting learning series to be launched on November 16th at 12:00 pm EST.