- This event has passed.
Journey to Healthy Communities: Patient Engagement and Cultural Approaches
November 10, 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
November 10, 2022 | 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. EST
Facilitate peer-to-peer information sharing of strategies/results through a Community of Learning (COL) series to support providers in addressing common challenges and best vaccine awareness and education practices to encourage urban American Indian/Alaska Native (AI/AN) patients.
- Share strategies to help with patient engagement and cultural approaches to increase vaccine uptake
- Facilitate discussion between health care providers and health care workers on patient engagement and cultural approaches
- Johnny Delgado, Bakersfield American Indian Health Project
- Susan Levy, Native Health
- Tiffani Stark, NCUIH
- Myca Grant Hunthrop, NCUIH
For past Communities of Learning, trainings, webinars, and resources, please visit our Community of Learning page.