- This event has passed.
Peer-to-Peer Solutions Center – Chaha’oh/Gathering of People: NCUIH Resources
March 1 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
March 1, 2023 | 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. EST
- Overview of how to become a Clinical Applications Coordinator (CAC)
- HIT Policies and Procedures
- Explore types of Technical Assistance (TA) and support available and learn how to request assistance.
- Develop a basic understanding of the different ways NCUIH supports our UIOs through sharing available resources on NCUIH’s website; including Knowledge
- Resource Center (KRC), Policy Request, Data Request, TA Request
- Gain awareness of our communities of learning, webinars, and additional NCUIH events which feature leaders in the field.
- Lyz Best, Manager of Technical Assistance, NCUIH
- Molly Siegel, Public Health Associate, NCUIH
- Nahla Holland, (Easter Pequot Tribal Nation) Research Associate, NCUIH
- Mary Jomia, Public Policy Manager, NCUIH
- UIO ED/CEOs
- UIO Staff
For past Communities of Learning, trainings, webinars, and resources, please visit our Community of Learning page.