Late in 2022, the National Council of Urban Indian Health (NCUIH) hosted focus groups for Urban Indian Organizations (UIOs) and delivered surveys to define key UIO priorities. This meeting will present the findings of the assessment.
- Report out the Results from our Focus Groups and Priorities Survey
- Present what NCUIH’s legislative priorities for 2023 will be
- Provide the final Policy Assessment Document to UIO leaders
- Lycia Maddocks (Quechan), Director of Congressional Relations, NCUIH
- Chandos Culleen, JD, Director of Federal Relations, Public Policy, NCUIH