- This event has passed.
Join NCUIH as an IPC Fellow!
December 15, 2022
Application Deadline: December 15, 2023
Join NCUIH as an IPC Fellow & Earn up to $10,000!
The National Council of Urban Indian Health (NCUIH) is recruiting Indigenous undergraduate & graduate students to serve as Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) Fellows with NCUIH’s Project Firstline team. As a partner with Project Firstline, the national training collaborative for healthcare infection control through the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), NCUIH supports Urban Indian Organizations (UIOs) with IPC through training, technical assistance, and more. IPC Fellows will assist the NCUIH Project Firstline team with developing culturally-appropriate training materials, supporting UIOs with IPC activities, and more.
To be eligible for this opportunity, applicants must:
- Be a college/university student at the undergraduate or graduate level
- Meet the following minimum GPA requirements:
- 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale for undergraduate students
- 3..25 GPA on a 4.0 scale for graduate students
- Intend to serve American Indian and Alaska Native people through an intended career path
- Submit a complete application package
For past Communities of Learning, trainings, webinars, and resources, please visit our Community of Learning page.