September 28, 2023 | 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. EDT
Discover the path to grant success with Shane Lopez-Johnston! Join us for an enlightening session with Shane Lopez-Johnston (Tolowa), the prevention and special projects director at the Native American Rehabilitation Association of the Northwest. In this captivating virtual event, you’ll gain valuable insights into grant writing strategies tailored for urban Indian programs, strategic planning to define grant funding scope and goals, and master best practices for grant reporting, data tracking/evaluation, and budgeting. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to empower your community and elevate your grant game!
- Gain a basic understanding of the Indigenous medicine wheel and the east and south direction of positive renewal and relationships.
- Gain a basic understanding of strategies in writing grants as an urban Indian program.
- Gain a basic understanding of strategic planning to establish scope and goals for grant funding.
- Learn best practices and tools for grant reporting, data tracking/evaluation, and grant budgeting.
- Gain a basic understanding of utilizing the Community Advisory/Elder Cultural Keeper approach to help incorporate traditional youth services in grant programming.
- Shane Lopez-Johnston (Tolowa), Prevention and Special Projects Director, Native American Rehabilitation Association of the Northwest, Inc.
- UIO ED/CEOs
- UIO Staff
- Tribal Partners and Tribes
- IPC Champions
- IPC Fellows