December 5, 2023 | 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. EST
Join the National Council of Urban Indian Health (NCUIH) for a webinar on Medicaid Unwinding for UIOs where we will provide an overview of Medicaid unwinding, updates on our partnership efforts around the unwinding and the effect this work has on the population we serve, best practices, and updates on changes around the unwinding.
- Provide UIOs with best practices and updates on changes regarding the Medicaid Unwinding
- Rori Collins ((Nenana Native Village (Tanana Athabascan)), Public Policy Counsel
- Evelina Maho, MAdm. (Dine’), Director of Technical Assistance
- Mary Jomia, Public Policy Manager
- Urban Indian Organization (UIO) EDs/CEOs
- UIO Staff