- This event has passed.
Peer-to-Peer Solutions Center: HIT Technical Assistance – RPMS Data Capture Guidance for Grant Reporting
June 22 @ 2:00 pm - 2:50 pm
June 22, 2023 | 2:00 – 2:50 p.m. EDT
Join us for a Peer-to-Peer Solutions Center (P2PSC) focused on HIT Technical Assistance support with Subject Matter Expert James Spillane.
To provide Urban Indian Organizations (UIO) with Health Information Technology (HIT) Technical Assistance and support
- Identify and discuss common challenges in HIT and Resource and Patient Management System (RPMS)
- Discuss what HIT/RPMS resources/trainings are needed
- Provide TA Support to UIO challenges with HIT and RPMS
- RPMS ONLY:
- UIO ED/CEOs
- UIO staff
- Clinical Application Coordinators (CACs)\
- Billers and Coders
- UIO staff who work with HIT, HIT Leadership
Please contact our Public Health Programs Manager, Tiffani Stark, at TStark@ncuih.org for more information.
For past Communities of Learning, trainings, webinars, and resources, please visit our Community of Learning page.