January 11, 2024 | 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. EST
Join the National Council of Urban Indian Health for the final session in our Community of Learning (COL) series, “Paths to Vaccine Equity.” This session will share information and resources for implementing and operating mobile vaccine clinics to support our urban American Indian/Alaska Native patients. Speakers from Denver Indian Health and Family Services and Native Health will discuss their experiences with mobile vaccine clinics and provide best practices to support fellow Urban Indian Organizations.
- Share information and resources for implementing and operating mobile vaccine clinics.
- Provide Urban Indian Organizations with best practices and lessons learned with mobile vaccine clinics.
- Shelly Solopow, Denver Indian Health and Family Services
- Amber Martinez, Native Health
- Urban Indian Organization Leadership and Staff
- Vaccine Organizations and Advocates