November 9, 2023 | 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. EST
Join the National Council of Urban Indian Health (NCUIH) for the second session in our vaccine Community of Learning (CoL) series, “Paths to Vaccine Equity: Annual Vaccinations.” Speakers from NCUIH, Vaccinate Your Family, Connecticut Department of Public Health, and Indian Health Service will discuss the new RSV vaccine and updates to the COVID-19 and influenza vaccines. Participants will learn how collaboration with vaccine organizations can help support vaccine awareness and patient education.
- Review the flu and COVID-19 vaccines and updates;
- Discuss the importance of staying current with annual vaccinations such as RSV, flu, and COVID-19; and,
- Learn about collaborating with other vaccine organizations to help support vaccine awareness and education.
- Amy Pisani, CEO, Vaccinate Your Family
- Dr. Manisha Juthani, MD, Connecticut Department of Public Health
- Elise Balzer, Indian Health Service
- Tiffani Stark, NCUIH
- Myca Grant Hunthrop, NCUIH
- Urban Indian Organization (UIO) EDs/CEOs
- UIO Staff
- Vaccine Organizations and Advocates