The Storytellers’ funded opportunity is a part of NCUIH’s Emergency Preparedness and Vaccine Planning CDC funded grant initiative. Up to 10 Storytellers will participate through July 2023.
Who are Storytellers?
- Federally Funded Title V Urban Indian Organizations
- All program types, including outreach and referral, residential treatment, and mental health and substance abuse outpatient sites
- Supporting other organizations through knowledge, experience, and resources to assist others to maneuver through adult vaccinations, such as influenza and COVID-19, within their organizations and roles.
- Funded opportunity of $30,000 for 10 UIOs
What will Storytellers do?
- Share on emergency preparedness and/or vaccine planning such as:
- Policies and procedures
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Strengthen your vaccine & emergency programs with reviews and Subject Matter Experts (SME) support
- Ability to support SMEs in the development of trainings and documents
- Platforms utilized:
- NCUIH Website
- NCUIH Newsletter
- Attend monthly check-in calls & trainings/webinars provided by the NCUIH project team
- Approximately 5-10 staff hours per month
- Opportunity for Professional Development Opportunities for your staff!
Applications open NOW!