May 10, 2o22 | 1-2 p.m. EST
This COVID Success Stories Community of Learning is an effort to respond to emerging issues Urban Indian Organizations (UIO) continue to encounter during the COVID-19 Pandemic. We hope to spotlight efforts to adapt and thrive despite many challenges faced by UIOs. These sessions will be informative, active, and designed to arm participants with vital resources to serve your communities. We will explore how UIOs can successfully use innovative approaches to address their need for quality care, workforce retention, and patient safety.
Register, join us, and complete our survey to be entered to win a Democracy is Indigenous mug!
- Roland Acupido, HR Director, Indian Health Center of Santa Clara Valley
- Angela Young, Director of Administrative Services, NATIVE HEALTH of Phoenix, Arizona
- Describe HR challenges UIOs currently face in everyday practice: Mandates. retention, recruitment
- Moderate dialogue discussants each of whom will present initial remarks based on UIO’s scenarios
- Facilitate a peer-to-peer dialogue on responses to HR challenges. Discuss: Characteristics of “right” approach; Best Practice
Learn how to win fun prizes by joining us for our sessions! Find out more below:
- Register, join us, and complete our survey to be entered to win a Democracy is Indigenous mug!
- Register and join us for all three COVID Success Stories COL sessions and complete the surveys for your chance to win a FREE pass to our 2022 Annual Conference!