Please consider a gift to the National Council of Urban Indian Health (NCUIH) for Giving Tuesday, a global movement encouraging people to make an impact nationwide. Together, we can create meaningful change in the equity of healthcare.
- The National Council of Urban Indian Health (NCUIH) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit devoted to the support and development of quality, accessible, and culturally-competent health services for American Indians and Alaska Natives (AI/AN) living in urban settings.
- More than 70% of AI/AN live in urban areas and face a long-term healthcare crisis, including higher health disparity rates due to isolation from tribal lands and lack of access to adequate health care.
- NCUIH is the only national organization advocating for the health of urban AI/AN and provides critically-needed technical assistance, training, policy support and other services to Urban Indian Organizations located throughout the United States.
Why donate to NCUIH?
- Support meaningful change in the equity of healthcare for AI/AN
- Reduce barriers for AI/AN youth, Elders, veterans, families experiencing homelessness, and individuals living with disabilities to access quality healthcare
- Empower local health providers to offer culturally competent healthcare
- Foster dialogue between local leaders at UIOs, states, and national partners